Fogo Pão de Queijo Recipe
6 whole Eggs
2 1/8 cups of canola oil
1 tablespoon salt
3 ½ cups sweet manioc flour (may substitute yucca or tapioca flour)
¼ cup sour manioc flour (may substitute yucca or tapioca flour)
6oz grated parmesan cheese
2 ¼ cups milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place eggs, oil, salt, manioc flours and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add milk and mix to incorporate.
4. Blend with a hand held electric mixer until smooth.
5. Apply non-stick spray to a small muffin pan to prevent sticking.
6. Carefully pour batter in each cup about 1/8” from the top.
7. Place into a 350°F oven and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven, and pop out on to a board. Enjoy while warm.