Makes one drink
|1 whole lime
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 oz. vodka
1. Cut lime in half and remove core and slice thinly. (The core is the bitter part of the lime).
2. Place sliced lime in a rocks glass and add two tablespoons of sugar.
3. Muddle lime and sugar together to extract the natural juice of the lime.
4. Fill glass to the brim with ice, and add 2 oz. of vodka.
5. Cap glass with bar shaker and shake thoroughly to ensure the sugar dissolves evenly.
6. Pour back into rocks glass and serve at once. Enjoy.