Brandy-Marinated Chicken Legs Recipe
4 pounds chicken legs (wings or thighs may also be used)
2 cans of lager beer
1 oz. of brandy
1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
½ tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. kosher salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Mix all ingredients, except the chicken wings, in a mixing bowl.
2. Rinse chicken wings under running water and place in bowl with marinade.
3. Mix gently to coat chicken wings, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
4. Place on an oiled, hot grill and cook, turning every few minutes for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through (longer cook times needed for thighs).
5. Remove from grill and serve hot.