Braised Beef Rib Hash Recipe
2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced into 1/2” cubes
½ cup Vegetable Oil
5-6 oz. Cooked Beef Ribs
½ cup small diced red bell pepper
½ cup small diced yellow bell pepper
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
¼ tsp. Black Pepper
3 tbsp. Chimichurri Sauce (See Fogo de Chao recipe or purchase at grocery store)
2 tbsp. sliced Green Onions
1. Place vegetable oil in a heavy skillet and bring to medium heat.
2. Add diced potatoes to oil and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Turn often with a slotted spoon and cook until potatoes are golden brown. Remove with spoon and set on paper towel to drain excess oil.
3. Cut cooked beef ribs into small bite sized pieces and place in the hot skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until edges are crisped.
4. Add bell peppers, cooked potatoes, salt, black pepper and chimichurri sauce to the hot skillet, and cook for a further 10 minutes over medium heat.
5. Remove cooked breakfast hash from skillet and place on a serving platter.
6. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve.