Bola de Fuba Recipe
1 cup whole milk
¾ cups beaten eggs (about three large eggs)
¾ cups Canola Oil
1 cup Sour Cream
2 cups Sugar
2 cups fine-ground corn meal
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
¼ cup Sugar
Optional serving ideas: Powdered Sugar, Fresh Berries, Whipped Cream
1. Pre-set oven to 350F
2. Measure all ingredients from Milk through Baking Powder and place into a blender. Blend at high until fully mixed, scraping down sides as needed.
3. Spray Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray
4. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup sugar inside cake pan and shake to coat. Gently tap the pan to remove excess sugar.
5. Pour batter into Bundt pan and bake 35-45 minutes until tester comes out clean
6. Remove cake from oven and cool completely. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar, fresh berries and whipped cream