Passion Fruit Caipirinha Recipe
Makes one drink
½ of a whole lime
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 oz. Cachaça
1 oz. Passion Fruit Puree
1. Cut lime in half and remove core (this is the bitter part of the lime; it is not sour).
2. Slice lime thinly against the direction of the core.
3. Place sliced lime in a rocks glass and add two tablespoons of sugar.
4. Muddle lime and sugar together to extract the natural juice of the lime.
5. Fill glass to the brim with ice, and add 2 oz. of cachaça and 1 oz of Passion Fruit puree.
6. Cap glass with bar shaker and shake thoroughly to ensure the sugar dissolves evenly.
7. Pour back into rocks glass and Serve at once. Enjoy!
Note: Garnish the Caipirinha with a lime wheel or stick of sugar cane, as desired!